Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Introduction

Hey everyone! I am going to start with an introduction of myself!

My name is Kayla I am 22 year old. I have a 4 year old daughter and a wonderful fiance! Our big day is set for 8.24.13 I work as an assistant manager at a retail store in my town. Everyday is stressful and hectic around here. But whose days aren't really.

I'll let you know that in this blogg you are going to read about my journey on becoming a wife! I have a very specific wedding in my head and I am hoping to get as close to that as possible. We are 506 days away. I have already began much of the planning but there is still so much to do. I can't wait to share this experience with you. I hope you enjoy ever up and down I am going to take you on. After all planning a wedding is both stressful and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment